The 4P Business development Ltd Privacy Statement is in accord with the provisions of the Data Protection Act 1998, in particular with its requirements for express consent and the protection of the identity of the individual where the data is used for general research purposes.
4P Business development Ltd is registered under the Data Protection Act 1998. 4P Business development Ltd will not pass on any personal information on members or visitors to its website to any third party without the express consent of the individual subscriber or site visitor, although 4P Business development Ltd may pass on information relating to its subscribers to other subscribers of the organisation internally and may share information with its sponsors, endorsers, partners and supporters. Non-personal information gathered by 4P Business development Ltd through its website or through other means may be used for statistical research purposes, but the identity of subscribers and site visitors will be protected at all times. Contact details of individuals attending events managed by 4P Business development Ltd will be added to its database and may be used by 4P Business development Ltd for the purposes of distributing information
While 4P Business development Ltd encourages subscribers to network and freely approach each other, it is 4P Business development Ltd’s policy to discourage cold calling by mail, e-mail or telephone by subscribers.
Cookies may be either “persistent” cookies or “session” cookies. A persistent cookie consists of a text file sent by a web server to a web browser, which will be stored by the browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date (unless deleted by the user before the expiry date). A session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed.
Cookies on this website
We use the following session cookies. These expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed.
(1) “PHPSESSID” – this is a cookie required by the webserver to manage the requests that you make from your web browser.
(2) “__utma”, “__utmb”, “__utmc”, “__utmv” – these are cookies set by Google Analytics and are used by us to assess traffic and site performance.
We also use the following persistent cookies on this website.
(1) “__utmz” – this cookie is set by Google Analytics and is used by us to assess traffic and site performance.
(2) “VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE”, “PREF” – these cookies are set by YouTube to manage your preferences and to manage your requests for video content.
Cookies do not contain any information that personally identifies you, but personal information that we store about you may be linked, by us, to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies. For example:
(1) in Internet Explorer you can refuse all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy”, and selecting “Block all cookies” using the sliding selector;
(2) in Firefox you can block all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Options”, and un-checking “Accept cookies from sites” in the “Privacy” box.
Blocking all cookies may have a negative impact upon the usability of the website.
You can also delete cookies already stored on your computer:
(1) in Internet Explorer, you must manually delete cookie files (you can find instructions for doing so at http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835);
(2) in Firefox, you can delete cookies by, first ensuring that cookies are to be deleted when you “clear private data” (this setting can be changed by clicking “Tools”, “Options” and “Settings” in the “Private Data” box) and then clicking “Clear private data” in the “Tools” menu.
Doing this may have a negative impact on the usability of many websites.
If you have any questions about our cookies or this cookies policy, please contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org
Women Go Wild Outdoors
Phil Cockayne & Danny Jones
Explorer, Author & International Speaker
Michael C. Cody
My Coaches Coach
Indulgence Bespoke Catering
Westmoreland Mechanical Testing and Research Ltd
Smith Kennedy Ltd
To discuss your specific requirements and to arrange a diagnostic meeting, contact us today.